Arts & Culture
Jewcy Zeitgeist: Alberto Gonzales To Write A Tell-All, Israel Rejects 48-Hour Ceasefire and Pistol-Whipped At Karaoke
Here are today’s top stories in no particular order: After almost a week of brutal air attacks on the Gaza Strip, Israel has rejected a 48-hour ceasefire with Hamas, but will not rule out the hope for future diplomacy. According … Read More
Here are today’s top stories in no particular order:
- After almost a week of brutal air attacks on the Gaza Strip, Israel has rejected a 48-hour ceasefire with Hamas, but will not rule out the hope for future diplomacy.
- According to the Wall Street Journal, former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales is planning to write a tell-all book about his tenure with the Bush Administration in hopes of setting the record straight about his role in the war on terror.
- Obama’s inauguration parties happening mid-January might have some stiff competition: The Mid-Atlantic Leather Weekend, where leather daddies and the men that love them meet annually in Washington DC. Hopefully Obama will don some chaps to show his love for the gay leather community and to make up for Rick Warren’s inaugural invocation.
- Former NBA star Charles Barkley was arrested this morning on suspicion of driving under the influence in Scottsdale, Arizona after he failed to stop at a stop sign.
- Whip it good! As if karaoke wasn’t scary enough, five patrons at a Florida karaoke bar were pistol-whipped by three armed men, who robbed the karaokers and others in the bar. The men have not been apprehended.
- Crash star—and speed demon— Matt Dillon was arrested last night for speeding in Vermont. Dillon was going 106 mph in a 65mph zone.