Arts & Culture
Jewcy Zeitgeist: Big Day For The Corporate Mouse, Bruno Surfaces and All The Succulent Whale Meat You Can Handle
Deciding what is important for you! With everyone out of work and hanging around all day, a big turnout is expected for Barack Obama’s Inauguration ceremony in Washington. This year’s minor apocalypse in California has been more or less contained. … Read More
Deciding what is important for you!
- With everyone out of work and hanging around all day, a big turnout is expected for Barack Obama’s Inauguration ceremony in Washington.
- This year’s minor apocalypse in California has been more or less contained.
- Hard-hitting journalism at the BBC today: "Is Barack Obama Black?"
- The western United States and Canada is overrun with a plague of bark beetles.
- Chinese President Hu Jintao touched down in Cuba today as part of his tour of Latin America.
- With liberals all set to descend upon the White House, the cosmetic surgery industry has begun to incorporate stem cells into its bag of tricks.
- Today marks the 80th anniversary of the release of Steamboat Willie, the first appearance of both Mickey Mouse and Pegleg Pete (the go-to Disney villain).
- Japan has decided to allow the importation of delicious whale meat for consumption.
- Sacha Baron Cohen surfaced, in character as Bruno, during a taping of the NBC television show, Medium.