Arts & Culture
Jewcy Zeitgeist: Man Plays Dead Mother, Teen Gets Surprise Tattooed Face, and Billy Joel Splits From Wife
Here are today’s top stories in no particular order: Autopsies of the bodies found among the Air France wreckage suggest that the jet broke up in midair. A New York man has been accused of impersonating his dead 77-year-old mother for more … Read More
Here are today’s top stories in no particular order:
- Autopsies of the bodies found among the Air France wreckage suggest that the jet broke up in midair.
- A New York man has been accused of impersonating his dead 77-year-old mother for more than six years to collect Social Security and city rent subsidies valued at over $100,000. He even went so far as to dress up as his mother to collect cash in person. This sounds like a bigger problem.
- Tamil protests in Sri Lanka have ended after 73 days. Still, another rally is planned for Saturday in Central London.
- A 54-year-old man suspects he was kidnapped in 1955 and raised by the couple that nabbed him from outside a New York bakery. DNA tests are pending to confirm or deny.
- A Belgian teen fell asleep during a body art session and woke up with approximately 53 more tattoos than she requested. On her face. The lesson here? Don’t fall asleep while someone is holding an ink gun to your face.
- Billy Joel and wife Katie Lee have separated after five years of marriage. The two remain "caring friends." I’m sure.