Arts & Culture
Jewcy Zeitgeist: MGM & YouTube Make Nice, An Extra-Value Meal For Every Chinese and the Return of the Maverick
A look at the happenings and lack thereof from all corners of the Universe. China unveiled a $586 billion stimulus plan, or about $5.86 per person over there. It what is likely to me the first of many disturbing secrets … Read More
A look at the happenings and lack thereof from all corners of the Universe.
- China unveiled a $586 billion stimulus plan, or about $5.86 per person over there.
- It what is likely to me the first of many disturbing secrets about the Bush Administration that will leak to the public in the coming years, it turns out that Donald Rumsfeld and the Department of Defense gave the military clandestine orders to conduct raids in various countries in the Middle East.
- MGM is going to begin posting entire movies on YouTube, meaning there is no longer any excuse not to see Barbershop.
- The BBC headline, "The race to save one of the world’s rarest creatures" is referring to Ethiopian wolves, not people.
- The 2008 Presidential Election saw a record number of votes cast, but not voter turnout.
- Poland celebrated its 90th Independence Day on Saturday with a parade on a dead-end street.
- Circuit City filed for bankruptcy.
- John McCain will appear on The Tonight Show on Tuesday.