Arts & Culture
Jewcy Zeitgeist: Rachel Zoe Needs a Reality Check, A-Rod Steroid Scandal and GM Cuts More Jobs
Here are today’s top stories in no particular order: President Barack Obama’s economic recovery stimulus plan has passed in the Senate. The plan is believed to seek close to $1 trillion in relief. General Motors Corp announced 10,000 new job … Read More
Here are today’s top stories in no particular order:
- President Barack Obama’s economic recovery stimulus plan has passed in the Senate. The plan is believed to seek close to $1 trillion in relief.
- General Motors Corp announced 10,000 new job cuts expected for this year, while most of the additional employees will see their pay cut.
- Athletes in the dog house: New York Yankee Alex Rodriquez’s admission to steroid use may result in loss of sponsorship money. The people at Nike and Guitar Hero are considering severing their ties with the star. Ironically, Michael Phelps and A-Rod appeared together in the Guitar Hero ad.
- Jewcy featured artist/T-shirt designer Christopher Sauve‘ received a cease-and desist-notice from celeb-stylist Rachel Zoe’s lawyers. They claimed that the skeletal stylist has the terms "I die" and "Bananas" trademarked and he must stop selling his t-shirts immediately.
- Singers and couple Chris Brown and Rhianna were noticeably absent from Sunday’s Grammy Awards as details emerge that the night before Chris Brown assaulted Rhianna and is currently facing charges.