Arts & Culture
Jewcy Zeitgeist: SJP and Matty Broderick Welcome Twins, Jon & Kate Split, and 9 Fatalities Confirmed in Metro Crash
Here are today’s top stories in no particular order: Nine fatalities have been confirmed after the D.C. Metro train crash at the peak of rush hour yesterday. It is the worst accident in the history of the Metro. Gossip blogger Perez … Read More
Here are today’s top stories in no particular order:
- Nine fatalities have been confirmed after the D.C. Metro train crash at the peak of rush hour yesterday. It is the worst accident in the history of the Metro.
- Gossip blogger Perez Hilton had a little spat with rapper Will.i.am that led to a black eye for Hilton and an even bigger attack–from the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, accusing him of "vulgar anti-gay slurs." They called him intolerant of homosexuals. It must be difficult to be intolerant of yourself.
- Showbiz superstar Ed McMahon has died at the age of 86.
- It’s the second day of summer, which means it’s time for the first Pacific storm of the season. Tropical Storm Andres hit Mexico this morning, killing one person and causing severe flooding and damage.
- A pilot is dead after an F-16 crash at Hill Air Force Base in Utah. Captain George Bryan Houghton was 28.
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are welcoming a set of twins through a surrogate. In keeping with SJP’s apparent like of long-ass names, the girls have been named Tabitha Hodge Broderick and Marion Loretta Elwell Broderick. I wonder if Tabby will be jealous of her sister for her three names.
- Jon and Kate Plus Eight is now Kate Plus Eight as the couple files for divorce and Jon allegedly seeks out bachelor pads in New York City. I’m heartbroken. Really.