Arts & Culture
Sunday Jewce: Boycotting Dio, Hot Dogs and Hummus, Shel Silverstein Gets Mystical, and More
By Jewcy Staff / May 23, 2010
The Westboro Baptist Church is going to boycott the funeral of Ronnie James Dio. If for some reason you didn’t hate the W.B.C. before, now is as good a time as any to jump on the bandwagon. After writing an … Read More
- After writing an essay on American Jews failure to criticize Israel, Peter Beinart offers a follow up.
- Hot dogs and hummus. Bad idea? You be the judge.
- Attackerman usually talks politics, but on this post, comics and a video from one of the greatest hardcore albums ever.
- Who knew that "Cashews" was a term used to describe half-Jewish/half-Catholic people?
- Shel Silverstein and mystical numbers.
- Seven great sites to get your music from.