Daily Jewce: ‘Girls’ Star Zosia Mamet Sits Front Row at Marc Jacobs
In the news today: Former SNL star Jenny Slate to reboot Looney Tunes, Rashida Jones being awesome, DVF gets personal at 92Y, and more Read More
• Girls’ Zosia Mamet sits front row at the Marc Jacobs show during Fashion Week. Shoshanna would FREAK.
• Diane von Furstenberg got personal with Fern Mallis at 92Y, crediting her mother with developing her strength and character.
• Rashida Jones, our favorite person in the entire world, did a photo shoot for Flaunt.
• Two Nora Ephron books, Crazy Salad and Scribble, Scribble, are being released as a single-volume next month.
• Jon Stewart and Bill O’Reilly are facing off October 6 in a 90-minute presidential-style debate: