Daily Jewce: Allen Ginsberg’s Borscht Recipe, Everyone Still Loves Bacon
In the news today: Jeremy Piven as ‘Mr. Selfridge,’ Jenny Slate gets ‘PubLIZity,’ and more Read More
• Behold: Allen Ginsberg’s borscht recipe. [Brain Pickings]
• Looks like bacon isn’t going away anytime soon. [TIME]
• A look at Jeremy Piven as Mr. Selfridge. [Esquire]
• Scroll man Adam Chandler revisits his teenage days, where troublemaking Jewish Texans literally stole Baby Jesuses from front lawns. [Tablet]
• Larry King survived a Twitter death hoax. [Twitter]
• Nick Kroll, aka Ruxin from The League, is one half of PubLIZity, our favorite new fake reality show. The other half? Jenny Slate.