Daily Jewce: American Solidarity, Psychedelic Israel, Turkey Ban, Kosher Sex Toys, And More
By Jewcy Staff / September 2, 2011
In the news today: why Americans should care about protests in Israel, revisiting a lost Israeli psychedelic album, Ryan Braun’s big FAIL, kosher sex toys, and more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Liz Nord on why Americans should care about the Israeli j14 protests.
- Our very own Jason Diamond writes about a lost Israeli psychedelic masterpiece from the early 1970s over at Tablet.
- Turkey kicks out the Israeli ambassador, and cuts ties with the country after its refusal to apologize over last year’s flotilla incident.
- You have multiple sets of dishes, you don’t eat at restaurants unless a rabbi approves of it, and you wouldn’t dare mix meat and milk. Now it’s time to rid your love life of treyf, and maybe consider picking up some kosher sex toys.
- Jewish baseball superstar Ryan Braun isn’t going to live down his failed attempt at an in-the-park home run anytime soon.