Daily Jewce: Another Adolf/Obama Mention, Jewish Minor Threat, Weird Al, Bagels, And More
By Jewcy Staff / June 24, 2011
In the news today: Rush makes another stupid Nazi mention when talking about Obama, a hardcore god talks about Judaism, New York bagels aren’t doing that well, and more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- If you would have told us that one of the best interviews of the last few years with punk god Ian MacKaye would be published by a Jewish website, we probably would have laughed at you.
- Here we go again (and again and again…): Rush Limbaugh makes a reference to Adolf Hitler while talking about President Barack Obama. We must point out that this is wrong, and that President Obama has still not sent any Jews, Gypsies, or other non-Aryan to death camps, nor has he invaded Poland. So Barack Obama is actually nothing like Hitler.
- Anything that starts off with “Weird Al Yankovic was a prophet,” is something you need to read. (We still can’t believe Weird Al isn’t Jewish…)
- Somebody says what we suspected all along about Woody Allen’s Midnight in Paris.
- New York we love you, but your bagels are starting to suck.