Daily Jewce: Another Anti-Internet Rally, Bourdain’s Kosher Finale, and more
In the news today: Muhammad Ali’s grandson gets bar mitzvahed, Debra Messing files for divorce, Andy Samberg’s zombie apocalypse advice, and more Read More
• There’s another anti-Internet rally in Flatbush on Sunday, and this time women are allowed.
• For his final episode of No Reservations, Anthony Bourdain hit up kosher Brooklyn spot Jay & Lloyd’s Deli.
• A Belated mazel tov to Muhammad Ali’s grandson, Jacob Wertheimer, who was bar mitzvahed in Philadelphia in April (Ali was there!).
• Debra Messing has filed from divorce from husband Daniel Zelman.
• SNL alum Andy Samberg has some helpful advice in the event of a zombie apocalypse: