Daily Jewce: Babs to Duet with Pop Stars, Scooter Braun’s New Gig, and more
In the news today: New York’s worst rental listing is an apartment covered in plastic, new kosher restaurant to open in SoHo, kids cover Beastie Boys’ “Sabotage”, and more Read More
• Barbra Streisand has been approached about recording duets with pop heavy hitters like Rihanna and Adele (no word on Lea Michele), but first she’s filming a movie with Seth Rogen.
• Scott “Scooter” Braun, Justin Bieber’s Greenwich-bred, Emory-graduating manager, has a new gig with Universal Music Group, while little brother Adam is in the news for his non-profit, Pencils of Promise.
• SoHo’s newest tenant? A hip kosher restaurant called Jezebel.
• Real Estate website Curbed named this granny-chic, plastic-covered apartment the worst real estate listing in New York.
• Here are some kids reenacting the Beastie Boys’ “Sabotage” music video. They rule: