Daily Jewce: Bat Mitzvahs, Palestinian Literature, Iranian Human Shield, Jerusalem Ad Disputes, And More
By Jewcy Staff / November 15, 2011
In the news today: reading Palestinian books, the bat mitzvah experience, a Tenn. rep. doesn’t want Muslims in the army, Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Our books editor writes about being a Jewish guy with an interest in Palestinian literature for the Huffington Post.
- A philosophical split at the domestic Jewish anti-poverty group Avodah?
- Real “mad men”: The Haredim vs. secular dispute advertisement dispute in Jerusalem.
- Iranian students form a human chain to protect a nuclear reactor. Obviously schools in Iran don’t teach you that’s a terrible idea.
- Tennessee State Representative Rick Womick doesn’t want Muslims in the US military.