Daily Jewce: Behind the Anti-Internet Rally, the Next Paul Rudd, and more
In the news today: Mayor Bloomberg loves Mr. Met, Liam Neeson gets confused for Ralph Fiennes, Tiger Woods’ mistress has a baby, and more Read More
• A look at the ultra-Orthodox anti-Internet rally at Citi Field, scheduled for Sunday.
• Speaking of Citi Field, Mike Bloomberg high fives Mr. Met in the best GIF we’ve seen all week.
• New Girl’s Max Greenfield is officially a young Paul Rudd—at least in this upcoming rom-com.
• Rachel Uchitel, formerly known as Tiger Woods’ mistress number one, had a baby.
• Liam Neeson says he gets mistaken for Ralph Fiennes all the time. Must be that whole Schindler’s List thing.