Daily Jewce: Ben (Not Jerry) Gets Political, Paul Rudd’s Old School DJ Tricks
In the news today: Maurice Sendak’s editor, King of Versailles doesn’t want Obama elected, and more Read More
• Ben Cohen, aka Ben of Ben and Jerry’s, is serving up some campaign finance reform.
• Paul Rudd gives away some of his bar mitzvah DJ-ing tricks. They’re a bit dated, but we still love you Rudd.
• The delightful tale of Maurice Sendak and his longtime editor, Ursula Norstrom.
• Meredith Fineman breaks down five teen movie scenarios that seem romantic, but are actually really weird.
• Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt, just being awesome and talking about baseball.