Daily Jewce: Berlin’s Yarmulke Flash Mob, Anne Sinclair Leaves DSK
In the news today: Paddleboarding is now trendy, a look at Einstein’s desk, don’t ask Bruce Willis about time travel, and more Read More
• Trend alert: Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan spent the summer paddleboarding in the Hamptons.
• Anne Sinclair confirms she has split from Dominique Strauss-Kahn and is working overtime.
• An Iranian Paralympic discus thrower refused to shake Kate Middleton’s hand when she presented his award, but it’s only because she’s a woman.
• There was a yarmulke flash mob in Berlin this weekend…
• This is what Einstein’s desk looked like when he died.
• Bruce Willis plays old Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and he really, really doesn’t want to talk about time travel.