Daily Jewce: Bibi’s Bum Leg, Woody Goes to Jerusalem, and More
In the news today: Netanyahu hurts his leg, David Arquette becomes a man, Woody goes to Jerusalem, and more Read More
• While playing soccer with Arab and Jewish children, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tore a tendon in his left leg.
• Mazel Tov to actor David Arquette, who celebrated his Bar Mitzvah at the Western Wall while visiting Jerusalem for an episode of his show Mile High.
• The wonderfully profane Joan Rivers told NPR, “For five hundred dollars, I’ll write for Hitler.”
• Regina Spektor loves Eminem, draws inspiration from J.D. Salinger and Janusz Korczak.
• Woody Allen’s latest film, To Rome with Love, which he also stars in, will open the 29th Jerusalem Film Festival next month.