Daily Jewce: Boca’s Anti-Obama Billboards, Schmidt the Jewish Assassin
In the news today: the ‘Homeland’ premiere gets closer, Joan Rivers’ Christmas-themed makeup advice, Yom Kippur cartoons of old, and more Read More
• Boca Raton is now home to billboards that read, “Obama… Oy Vey,” thanks to Sheldon Adelson. Stay classy, Palm Beach County.
• Why should you watch the New Girl premiere? Because Schmidt dresses up as a Jewish assassin.
• Claire Danes’ Homeland character, Carrie Mathison, really needs a better name.
• A 1927 New Yorker cartoon captioned ‘Yom Kippur’ depicts completely empty streets near the Flatiron building. Vintage LOLz!
• When a Jew dressed as a vicar helped a lesbian couple after a car accident in England.
• Joan Rivers’ makeup philosophy? “If I can’t hide it, decorate it. (There may be a Christmas ball hanging off my nose.)”