Daily Jewce: Brad Pitt’s Holocaust Movie, Tavi Gevinson’s Lesson in Bitchface
In the news today: Etgar Keret’s skinny home gets built, Jack Black goes to the dentist, pork discussion gets lethal, and more Read More
• Here are some overly descriptive descriptions of Bob Dylan’s voice on his latest album, The Tempest.
• Brad Pitt is in talks to produce a film based on the 2001 book, IBM and the Holocaust.
• Etgar Keret’s super-skinny home-to-be in Warsaw is being built.
• Jack Black doesn’t seem to mind the dentist. Here’s a picture of him posing with a fellow patient who had just gotten her braces off.
• A heated discussion over pork semantics left one man dead and his uncle in police custody, the Scroll reports.
• Tavi Gevinson teaches Jimmy Fallon the art of the bitchface: