Daily Jewce: Breaking Bad’s Judaism, Considering Nose Jobs and Yiddishisms
In the news today: Roseanne out as presidential hopeful, Joseph Gordon-Levitt discusses time travel, Alison Brie raps, and more Read More
• Yiddish sure has a lot of mean names for non-Jews.
• Looks like Roseanne Barr will not be a Green Party presidential nominee.
• AMC’s hit show Breaking Bad: “Old Testament at its core.”
• Joseph Gordon-Levitt, of eternal 10 Things I Hate About You fame, talks about his new movie and playing a young Bruce Willis.
• Alison Brie continues to be our favorite person ever: