Daily Jewce: Brooklyn’s Montreal Bagels, Goosebumps’ 20th Anniversary
In the news today: Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David go for a drive, Mayim’s Emmy anxiety, Lanvin’s newest model, and more Read More
• Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David take a ride in a 1952 Volkswagen Beetle and discuss the merits of pancakes.
• Hallelujah: Brooklyn’s Mile End Deli will start making their own Montreal-style bagels.
• Lanvin’s newest ad campaign model? 62-year old Tziporah Salamon.
• Look inside the home of horror writer R.L. Stine on the 20th anniversary of his Goosebumps series—and learn why zombies make terrible characters.
• Team Schmidt: Max Greenfield, who says we might get rules to New Girl’s made-up drinking game True American, on his Emmy nomination: