Daily Jewce: Certifying Kosher Tequila For Douchebags, Good Latkes, Natalie Portman’s Boyfriend And More
By Jewcy Staff / December 6, 2010
In news today: the wild and crazy world of kosher certification, Bill Maher makes a comparison, WikiLeaks getting censored on Twitter and more Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Ed Hardy tequila and the rapidly expanding world of kosher foods.
- Huffington Post looks for the best potato pancakes. We call them latkes.
- Bill Maher compares Glenn Beck to L. Ron Hubbard.
- A menorah made out of soda boxes.
- WikiLeaks won’t trend on Twitter. Censoring? Probably.
- Natalie Portman’s boyfriend is flexible. Dudes are jealous.