Daily Jewce: Chuck Norris May Be Going to Israel, Yom Kippur 5773 Roundup
In the news today: Caffeine suppositories during the fast, cycling in Tel Aviv, IV drips for elderly fasters, and more Read More
• Chuck Norris might be headed to Israel. Insert Chuck Norris joke here.
• Cycling remains the most popular Yom Kippur activity in Tel Aviv.
• IV drips help elderly and ill Jews fasting during Yom Kippur.
• From our Yom Kippur archives: Brian Frazer’s “Atonement Missive,: in which he attempts to atone for 364 days of sins in a few hundred words.
• Also from the archives: Caffeine suppositories and spiritual upliftment during Yom Kippur.
• Jewish comedian Elon Gold suggests it’s time to update the list of sins we atone for in synagogue: