Daily Jewce: Doggie DNA, Anti-Semitic Graffiti at Yad Vashem, and more
In the news today: Kulturfest is here, Madonna bares it all in Istanbul, Orthodox former police cadet alleges discrimination, and more Read More
• Someone spray painted anti-Semitic messages at the entrance to Yad Vashem.
• An Orthodox police cadet claims he was dismissed from the police academy for refusing to trim his beard.
• Don’t think about not picking up after your dog in Jerusalem, because the city might test the DNA, match it to your dog, and fine you.
• Madonna showed some skin, quite intentionally, at her concert in Istanbul. (NSFW)
• Brush up on your Yiddish: Kulturfest is here.