Daily Jewce: Dustin Hoffman’s ‘Tootsie’ Bra, Chicago Gets Jewish Food
In the news today: Googling Spain’s Jewish history, Rachel Shukert’s YA debut, and more Read More
• “Dustin Hoffman wore a 34B in Tootsie.” That is all. [NYP]
• Rachel Shukert’s upcoming novel, Starstruck, made the Atlantic’s list of Young Adult books to look out for. [Atlantic Wire]
• Chicago, meet Jewish food. [Serious Eats]
• Looking for Spanish history in Spain? Google’s got you covered. [Google]
• Gary Shteyngart’s blurbs, still a thing.