Daily Jewce: El Al’s $400 Pricing Glitch, Albert Brooks Plays Paul Rudd’s Dad
In the news today: Joan Rivers’ Costco protest, Tavi Gevinson’s high-wattage co-stars, chocolate is now healthy, and more Read More
• Joining Tavi Gevinson in that new Nicole Holofcener movie? Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Toni Collette.
• Jewcy contributor Dvora Meyers talks about how modern Olympic gymnastics owes a lot to Olga Korbut’s performance at the 1972 Munich Games.
• Joan Rivers chained herself to a shopping cart at Costco to protest the megastore’s refusal to sell her book.
• A pricing glitch on El Al’s website accidentally listed tickets to the Holy Land at $400—and 5,000 were purchased.
• Great news, world: chocolate is healthy food now!
• Watch Albert Brooks tell Paul Rudd his mother wanted him aborted in the trailer for Judd Apatow’s This is 40.