Daily Jewce: Elle McPherson Accuses Howard Stern of Acting Jewish During Interview, Ruth Madoff Takes Out the Trash, and more
In the news today: Gerard Depardieu to play DSK in upcoming film, Natalie Portman joins campaign drawing attention to the violence in Syria, Drake is kind of a jerk, and more Read More
• Elle McPherson told Howard Stern he was “being absolutely Jewish” for asking if it was weird to have a nude photograph of herself hanging in her room as her young children get older. We don’t get it either.
• Natalie Portman is one of the celebrities involved in a Facebook campaign drawing attention to the continuing bloodshed in Syria, one year after the uprising.
• “Are you or are you not sleeping with me?” -Drake. “Gross, dude.” -Everyone else.
• Here’s a picture of Ruth Madoff taking out the trash in Connecticut.
• Depardieu, meet DSK.
• Homeland heads to Israel to film.
• Isaac Mizrahi loves the Real Housewives shows, but draws the line at Orange County.