Daily Jewce: FIghting Hunger, Germans On Adam Mansbach, Schusterman, Babushka Rock, And More
By Jewcy Staff / June 28, 2011
In the news today: Giving money to fight hunger, Germans on “Go the F**k to Sleep,” Russian grandmas hit the big time, and much more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- MAZON: A Jewish Response to Hunger, has awarded over three million dollars to 286 organizations fighting hunger in the United States, Israel and selected developing nations. See the list here.
- The Germans react to the success of Adam Mansbach’s Go the Fuck to Sleep.
- Wise words from Jewish philanthropy maven Lynn Schusterman, from a panel she sat on last week in Israel.
- Russian babushkas rocking out is all the rage.
- The two sides to Eric Cantor.