Daily Jewce: Florida Jews, Kosher Nosh For Mormons, Jonah Hill’s Sign, Newt’s Jewish Buddy, And More
By Jewcy Staff / January 30, 2012
In the news today: Jewish life in a Chinese ghetto, Utah gets a kosher restaurant, Jonah Hill get a sign, Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Jewish voters in Florida are more worried about the economy than they are the Mideast.
- Newt Gingrich’s rich Jewish friend.
- Saul Bellow and Saul Alinsky are different guys, aren’t they?
- Recalling Jewish life in a Chinese ghetto during World War 2.
- Jonah Hill sees his Oscar nod as a sign that he should do more dramas.