Daily Jewce: Flotilla Security, No Rent Rabbis, Kafka On The Silver Screen, And More
By Jewcy Staff / June 29, 2011
In the news today: Gaza flotilla folks want some Greek protection, good baseball news if you’ve got peanut allergies, talking Hobgoblin, and more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- The Gaza flotilla people want Greece to provide some security. As if Greece doesn’t have enough to deal with right now…
- Ayelet Waldman talks about the show she wrote with her husband, Michael Chabon, Hobgoblin.
- Kafka gets a movie. Will “Metamorphosis” be any good?
- Allergic to peanuts? Don’t like the smell of Cracker Jacks at ballgames? You can sit in the peanut-free section now.
- Israeli officials still haven’t decided if the rabbis who warned against renting to Arabs should be investigated.