Daily Jewce: Galifianakis Get a Hebrew Lesson, Bibi vs. Kim Kardashian
In the news today: Patti Smith’s old digs cost $1 million, Jordan Farmar heading to Turkey, Claire Danes goes brunette for Season 2 of Homeland, and more Read More
• From Book of Mormon to Girls’ resident interior decorator, Andrew Rannells gets all Domino magazine on Hannah’s apartment when he moves in.
• Jeremy Lin isn’t the only NBA player making moves: Jewish point guard Jordan Farmar is headed to Turkey after being waived by Atlanta.
• Because Bibi and Kim Kardashian always come out on top.
• Live in Patti Smith’s old house for a cool $1 million.
• Spoiler alert: In Season 2 of Homeland, Claire Danes’ Carrie Mathison will have brown hair.
• Zach Galifianakis learns some Hebrew in the trailer for his new movie, The Campaign: