Daily Jewce: Hitler’s Jewish Judge, Barney Frank Gets Hitched, and more
In the news today: Marc Maron’s podcast success, this all-bacon burger exists, Bar Refaeli underwater, and more Read More
• Serving in the same WWI unit as Hitler got this Jewish judge special protection—at least until 1942.
• The best part of Jewish Congressman Barney Frank’s weekend wedding to his partner Jim Ready? The couple vowed to love each other “on MSNBC or on Fox.”
• Yowza: meet the ‘Merica, an all-bacon burger.
• These days, Aaron Sorkin plays “Salieri to David Chase’s or Matthew Weiner’s Mozart.”
• How comedian Marc Maron turned spite into spotlight.
• Who says Bar Refaeli can’t swim with her glasses on, physics be damned?