Daily Jewce: Homeland Wins Big At the Emmys, ‘Mandy Patinkin, Holla’
In the news today: New York Post sends bagels and lox to Ahmadinejad, Israel out of the World Baseball Classic, Natalie Portman’s new do, and more Read More
• Blah, blah, blah: Mila and Ashton is really happening.
• The New York Post sent a gift basket to Ahmadinejad, in town for the U.N. General Assembly. The contents? “Gold’s Borscht, Manischewitz Gefilte Fish, H&H bagels, onion bialys and Zabar’s cream cheese.”
• Natalie Portman is blonde now.
• Israel didn’t make it to the World Baseball Classic, which means we won’t see Kevin Youkilis playing for the Holy Land after all.
• The Broke Girl’s Guide to Living Like Clueless’ Cher Horowitz, courtesy of Hello Giggles.
• Homeland won big at the Emmy’s last night, and Claire Danes stole the show with the most amazing line ever: “Mandy Patinkin, holla.”