Daily Jewce: Howard Stern Makes Kid Cry, Bar Refaeli Film Theory, and more
In the news today: Jewish woman too hot for wholesale lingerie retailer, John Cleese to star in Israeli film, 36 Jews under 36, and more Read More
• A Jewish woman has filed a discrimination complaint against her Orthodox Jewish employers, alleging that supervisors at the wholesale lingerie company said she was “too hot” for the office.
• Bar Refaeli’s new Mossad thriller, currently filming, is being called a “Zionist conspiracy” by relatives of the Hamas chief whose assassination inspired the film’s plot.
• The New York Jewish Week’s ‘36 Under 36’ list is out, and Mark Zuckerberg is not on it.
• John Cleese will be in a new film from Israeli director Reshef Levi.
• Howard Stern made a seven-year-old cry on America’s Got Talent: