Daily Jewce: Islanders Ditch Long Island, Drunk Jeff Goldblum is Back
In the news today: Judd Apatow to edit Vanity Fair, 300 pages of ‘Jewish Jocks,’ porn star James Deen is still Jewish, and more Read More
• The Islanders are ditching Nassau Coliseum for Jay-Z’s Barclays Center, which was their second choice of residence after Murray Hill.
• Frank Foer explains why his new book, Jewish Jocks: An Unorthodox Hall of Fame, co-edited with Marc Tracy, isn’t the world’s shortest book.
• Judd Apatow will guest-edit Vanity Fair’s April comedy issue.
• In related news, Seth Rogen says that Judd Apatow is no Ben Affleck.
• Josh Lambert agrees with Jewcy columnist Jacob Silverman on the troubling way people keep referencing porn star James Deen’s Jewishness.
• Drunk Jeff Goldblum is back, and this time he’s using PayPal: