Daily Jewce: Israel Terror Attack, Andy Dick’s A Dick, Hebrew University, Cossacks, And More
By Jewcy Staff / August 18, 2011
In the news today: Terror attack in Israel, the authenticity of the Old Testament, Cossacks in Ukraine, and more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Israel has been hit by what looks like coordinated terror attacks. The Jerusalem Post is reporting at least five dead.
- The Old Testament might actually be newer than you think…
- Oh yippee. The Cossacks are still around in Ukraine.
- Nobody has heard from Andy Dick in like ten years, and now he resurfaces by calling Howard Stern a “money-grubbing Jew.” I guess we’re just glad to know he’s still alive.
- Hebrew University is SO CLOSE to cracking the top 50 colleges in the world.