Daily Jewce: Israeli Hamantashen, Purim Wigs, Beastie Boy Bank Robber, And More
By Jewcy Staff / March 16, 2011
In the news today: The New York Times talks Purim, Wigs and modesty, Jerusalem film under fire, and much more Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- The New York Times get their obligatory Purim content out of the way.
- A little discussion on Purim wigs and modesty.
- A Julian Schnabel film about a girl in Jerusalem is under fire.
- If you’re going to rob a bank, dressing like a Beastie Boy is the only acceptable way to do it.
- Gilbert Gottfried seems to be relevant again. Is this a good thing, or a really annoying one?