Daily Jewce: Jewish Police, Galliano Guilty, Hasidic Gangstas, St. Petersburg, And More
By Jewcy Staff / September 8, 2011
In the news today: a story on the Jewish cops of Brooklyn, Galliano officially a criminal for hating on Jews, Hasidic tough guys, and more. Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- The Village Voice has a front page article on the Shomrim, the community patrol that functions as an auxiliary police force for the Orthodox in Brooklyn. Or as some local non-Jewish residents call them, “The Jew Police.”
- Palestinians swear they didn’t submit statehood papers to the UN.
- Hasidic tough guys terrorize Israeli neighborhood.
- Fashion freak John Galliano was found guilty of not liking Jews by a French court.
- St. Petersburg marks the 70th anniversary of the 29-month Nazi siege that reduced its population by nearly a million people.