Daily Jewce: Kanye and Jay-Z’s $10 Million Bat Mitzvah, WASP Woody Allen, and more
In the news today: hazing at Boston University Jewish fraternity, ScarJo on ‘The Avengers,’ and more Read More
• Is Whit Stillman, whose new film Damsels in Distress just opened, really the WASP Woody Allen?
• David Samuels calls the Jay-Z and Kanye West album ‘Watch the Throne’ “the sonic equivalent of a $10 million bat mitzvah.”
• Police found Boston University Jewish fraternity Alpha Epsilon Pi pledges bound and covered in honey and hot sauce in the fraternity house basement.
• Drake’s people “paid a standard rental fee for the use of the synagogue’s facilities” for his bar mitzvah-themed HYFR music video.
• Scarlett Johannson on playing the first female superhero, the Black Widow: