Daily Jewce: Kanye West Raps About Israel, DVF Gets Political
In the news today: Josh Radnor front row at Fashion Week, the best ‘Seinfeld’ episodes, and more
• Avital Chizhik, who wrote in Tablet about the politics of tights for Orthodox girls, shares a moving cross-cultural experience in the New York Times.
• Josh Radnor, front row at Fashion Week. What would Ted do?
• Is this the definitive list of the 25 best Seinfeld episodes?
• Diane von Furstenberg told the Fashion’s Night Out crowd at her store she hoped they were all Democrats.
• It was bound to happen, right? Kanye raps about Israel—and Bar Refaeli four minutes into his new song, Clique: