Daily Jewce: Kosher Zuck, Bob Dylan Awarded, Best Flowchart Ever, and more
In the news today: Jason Schwartzman’s g-string, German Donald Duck comic gets recalled, Jediism and Matrixism, and more Read More
• Yikes, German Donald Duck said something that caused a comic book recall.
• At last, a simple flow chart that tells you if/why you’re anti-Semitic, from Tablet Magazine’s Marc Tracy.
• That time Jason Schwartzman accidentally wore a g-string.
• Spotted: Mark Zuckerberg and wife Priscilla Chan dining at a kosher restaurant while honeymooning in Rome.
• Jediists and Matrixists are (religious) people too.
• Bob Dylan was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Booyah.