Daily Jewce: Kutsher’s vs. Katz’s, Jon Scheyer’s NBA Hopes, and more
In the news today: Brunching in Krakow, hummus in Park Slope, Harry Houdini’s surprising friendship, and more Read More
• Kutsher’s Tribeca: “a less filthy, high class version of Katz’s.”
• Jon Scheyer still has NBA hopes.
• A hummus history.
• Gloria Steinem still totally rules, and wants you to vote for Obama.
• Meet the Fulbright scholar who is bringing brunch, that most glorious of meals, to Krakow.
• BFF alert: Harry Houdini and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.