Daily Jewce: Larry Brown Quits, Is Krampus Jewish, Rahm Can Run, Jewish Santa And More
By Jewcy Staff / December 23, 2010
Today in news: one of the great Jewish coaches steps down, Emanuel can run, Eric Cantor on Twitter, Jewish Santa and much more Read More
Jewcy loves trees! Please don't print!
- Larry Brown steps down as head coach of the Charlotte Bobcats: is this the end to one of the greatest Jewish coaching careers in basketball history?
- Rahm Emanuel is officially able to embark upon his quest to dominate the mayoral elections in Chicago,
- The office of incoming House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) has created a Twitter account for the lawmaker’s new post: @CantorPress. We’re sure you will get lots of exciting news.
- Brett Gelman gives us Jewish Santa. (NSFW)
- A gallery of people dressed as Krampus, the horrific anti-Santa-Claus who is traditional in Alpine mythology. Kinda looks like one of those old Jewish devil cartoons.
- Stephen Sondheim visits Michael Rosenblatt on Bookworm.