Daily Jewce: Larry David Turns 65, Dr. Ruth’s Life on Stage, and more
In the news today: Jesse Eisenberg’s new play about a Holocaust survivor, Chris Brown baits Drake in song, Mila Kunis wants you to man up, and more Read More
• Oh no he didn’t: Chris Brown makes fun of Drake’s eyebrows (“yikes”) in a new song.
• Now’s your chance to see “Dr. Ruth, All the Way,” the one-woman show inspired by the 84-year-old sex therapist’s life, which stars That 70s Show’s Debra Jo Rupp.
• Gentlemen, Mila Kunis wants you to grow a pair.
• Jesse Eisenberg’s latest play is about a Holocaust survivor.
• Happy Birthday, Larry David. May you celebrate it in a timely enough manner.