Daily Jewce: Larry King Talks To Himself, Jewish Documentaries, The National And More
By admin / December 17, 2010
In today’s news: Fred Armisen dresses up like Larry King, good art collections, Jewish puppets tackle the tough question and much more. Read More
- Fred Armisen dresses up like Larry King to interview him.
- A Jewish Lebanese-born collector shows off his goods in Amsterdam.
- Two Jewish looking puppets get engaged.
- Susan Sontag and Joann Sfar get the documentary treatment.
- Aaron Dessner and his band, The National, have had a pretty great year. They talk about it at Pitchfork.