Daily Jewce: Lebanon Not a Fan of ‘Homeland,’ Gangnam Style in Israel
In the news today: Rashida Jones still awesome, Amare preps for the Knicks season, George Costanza’s pigeon wisdom, and more Read More
• This is kind of awkward, but Lebanon wants to sue Homeland for its depiction of the country.
• Over at Vulture, Jewcy contributor Jesse David Fox poses some absurd plot lines for Homeland’s Brody. Our favorite is the one where he plants a recording device in Saul’s beard.
• What we can learn from George Costanza about the pigeon code in New York City.
• Rashida Jones, Jewcy’s patron saint, talks women writers in Hollywood.
• Amare Stoudemire, the Hebrew-studying New York Knick, gets ready for the season.
• Jerusalem, meet Gangnam style. It was bound to happen sooner or later, really: