Daily Jewce: Long Island Infidelity, No Israeli Fencers Heading to Olympics, and more
In the news today: Madeleine Albright discusses finding out she was Jewish, Sandra Fluke engaged, Guy DeLisle’s new book, and more Read More
• For the first time since 1988, Israel is sending no fencers to the Olympics.
• 3.02 percent of adults in the Long Island, NY town of Great Neck pay to use infidelity-faciliting website Ashley Madison.
• Madeleine Albright talks about finding out she was Jewish.
• An look at graphic memoirist Guy DeLisle’s new book, Jerusalem: Chronicles from the Holy City.
• Sandra Fluke is engaged to her Jewish boyfriend. Mazel!