Daily Jewce: Madonna Makes More French People Mad, Woody Allen’s Seder
In the news today: Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a badass, Maira Kalman loves books, the Man Repeller strikes again, and more Read More
• Actress Ari Graynor has an open invite to Woody Allen’s seders, and a mezuzah gifted by the director.
• Writer and illustrator Maira Kalman loves books, here’s why.
• Joseph Gordon-Levitt, badass.
• Spend 60 seconds with designer Mara Hoffman
• More controversy from Madonna’s trip to France: watch fans yell at the Material Girl after she cut short a special concert for fan club members: