Daily Jewce: Madonna Turns Le Pen Concert Swastika Into Question Mark
In the news today: Dee Snider asks Paul Ryan to stop using Twisted Sister song, Seth Rogen squeemish about on-screen masturbation, that Navajo Moose pendent on Ebay looks kind of familiar, and more Read More
• Madonna has edited the video shown during her concert, which now shows an image of French National Front leader Marine Le Pen with a question mark on her face instead of a swastika.
• Twister Sister’s Dee Snider asked Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan to stop using his song, ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It.’
• Who woulda thought: Seth Rogen was “squeamish” about his on-screen masturbation scene in For a Good Time, Call.
• Ebay sale of the day: Navajo Moose pendant, or Chai necklace?
• David Mamet (father of Zosia, duh) is bringing Have Gun—Will Travel to CBS.